Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm 23..

Its been 23 years..but I don't wanna sound histrionic about my age.. I believe I'm no longer young but not yet old..I'm just feeling blessed for we(my family) may not have lots of money to enjoy luxurious things but I have a proud simple life to enjoy with my family and friends. I am heading to where my dreams are. I may have achieved some but for me I won't stop until I reach my goal...to live a meaningful life. Meaningful in a sense that I share happiness to people. Somehow alleviate and give comfort from their pains. And could somehow inspire others. I will not ask anything for myself but my wish is for the people around me and even those farthest from me to have a good relationship with GOD. Having en excellent relationship with GOD sums up all positive things farther than we could ever hope for.

Live a purposeful life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment